Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fresh Start

So i know people arent searching around for my blog, and im pretty sure people arent DIEING to read about my problems. So ill keep this short and sweet. I have a complicated life, so if ANYONE is actually reading this, be prepared.
Schools about to start, (i am in the 7th grade, Parkview Junior High) and im not very pleased a bout it. (Like anyone is.) But, i do have my reasons.  Hunter Shick is going to be there. I have my history with him, which im not going to share with you, and i really dont feel like seeing him.
To get off the subject, me and my boyfriend are slipping. He has my facebook password, and was going through my messeges with a close friend named Levi, and he called me 'baby' (which he calls all of his  girl friends) and Corey freaked out about it. Like i like him or something. ridiculas. Now im going to quit bugging you about this now,
cause i was there when he said forever and always,
 **Your Common Blogger**

No comments:

Post a Comment